Subject: XML Parser - help needed
From: Eugene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Oct 2000 00:15:24 +0530

We will receive an XML data file that needs to be put into our database. All
the data in the XML represent data from a single table.We are using Oracle
8.0.5 Database.We have a DTD for the XML data file.We are using JDK 1.1.7,
but we can use JDK 1.2.2 also only for this.We tried the Oracle Parser, But
there was an error while connecting to Database.

Pls help to resolve the problem.

regards
Eugene