Subject: Re: XSLT: call-template and match attribute
From: Evan Lenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:13:06 -0700

Yes.  Templates with a match attribute are called "template rules".
Templates with a name attribute are called "named templates".  Templates can
function as either or both.  Also, notably, the mode attribute is only
meaningful for template *rules* (where there is also a match attribute).

Evan Lenz
http://www.xyzfind.com
XYZFind, the search engine *designed* for XML
Download our free beta software: http://www.xyzfind.com/beta