XML-L October 2000

Re: Linking to Microsoft Access

Jeff Todd <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:11:32 -0400

If you prefer to buy vs build, there is an adaptor available from
Infoteria that works specifically with Access.  It is bi-directional and
converts Access to XML or XML to Access.  It has a GUI that allows you to
map your element tags to tables and fields or vice versa.  A 30 day trial
can be downloaded at www.infoteria.com.  PS - there are also adaptors for
Oracle, SQL, DB2, Notes, & Excel.  Hope this helps.

Jeff

Ronald Bourret <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: General discussion of Extensible Markup Language
10/11/00 01:23 PM
Please respond to General discussion of Extensible Markup Language