Subject: Re: MSXML - "The system cannot locate the resource specified."
From: Eckenberger Axel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:25:43 +0200

Just tested your code and it works (MSXML Parser 3.0 Beta September
Release). So there are 2 possible causes for your problem

a) you use a version that does not support loading from an URL
b) the URL you use does not point to an XML file

Hope it helps

Axel

PS: the URL you supplied looks to me like one that retrieve a default
document of a server, so this could be the problem. Try accessig the URL
with the browser first and copy and paste it.