Subject: Re: Specification Docs
From: Michael Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:09:39 -0400

        Thanks Robin. I actually already pulled XML Spec from the W3C site,
and DocBook from Norm's site but wanted some further guidance to help choose
one over the other. Your rrecommendation for XMLspec goes a long way in
making that decision easier. I confess, I suspected DocBook would be better
for software documentation purposes than specifications anyway.

Michael A. Rossi
Computer Sciences Corporation
mailto:[log in to unmask]
856-983-4400 x4911