Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Information on Conor Keane
From: fiddlinvet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:25:36 +0100

Han, I  certainly know a Paolo Soprani from a Gaillard.  Sometimes there
might be reasons for playing one box or another  in the circumstances, as
you know,  I am sure.  I certainly remember him playing that PS box that
evening,  but apparently falsely assumed that he plays a Paolo Soprani  all
the time.