Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: what's this tune?
From: Deirdre Sullivan & Paul de Grae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:18:23 +0100

I've been racking my remaining brains trying to
remember where I've heard this tune before, and
have come up with no more than a vague feeling
that it *might* be on an Altan album.  I don't think
it's in any other book that I have here, and I'm too
lazy to go through all the recordings.  Any ideas?

T:?
B:Ceol Rince na hE/ireann 4, no. 35
S:Stephen Grier ms., Leitrim, late 19th century
R:slip jig
M:9/8
L:1/8
K:G