Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Zookman -- More Irish Musicke Funnies
From: Mike Tackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:19:03 -0800

Hi, Anne Marie. Won't make it tonight to see Charlie & Gerry, but I snagged
tickets for Randal Bays, Paddy Keenan and Johnny Cunninghan (with Susan
McKeown), who will be at the Tractor sometime in the next month's time frame
-- you can confirm the date for me if it's at your fingertips. Interested
parties can check out the Tractor Tavern website, which you might also still
be able to access at:
http://www.tractortavern.com/

And don't forget Kornog at the Museum of Science & Industry (or some such
place) -- their first tour in at least 7 decades!

All of this great music for a pittance.....