Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: ALGAE-L: Attachments.
From: Don Hockaday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Aug 1956 11:22:50 -0500

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

>  But how shall we deal with pictures - the typical case being
>'Can anyone help me with identifying this or that.....Does anybody
>have an idea
>what algae this might be....?'

Another suggestion: Sign onto an internet photo album site such as
and upload digital photos.  Advise people of the url instead of
including images in the post.

I think there are several of these sites -- this is only the first one I found.

Here is one with images of minerals.
click on a photo for a larger size.

Don Hockaday
South Padre Island, TX
mailto:[log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at