Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: ALGAE-L: Attachments.
From: Don Hockaday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Aug 1956 11:22:50 -0500

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

>  But how shall we deal with pictures - the typical case being
>'Can anyone help me with identifying this or that.....Does anybody
>have an idea
>what algae this might be....?'

Another suggestion: Sign onto an internet photo album site such as
http://www.clubphoto.com/
and upload digital photos.  Advise people of the url instead of
including images in the post.

I think there are several of these sites -- this is only the first one I found.

Here is one with images of minerals.
http://members3.clubphoto.com/jimjim262509/My_Mineral_Photos_Including_Some_Prizewinners/
click on a photo for a larger size.

--
Don Hockaday
South Padre Island, TX

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末