Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Attachments
From: Wayne Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:29:45 -0700

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Some are still on 14.4's.  It's largely a problem when email volume is high
and there are a lot of attachements, not all, necessarily, from algae-l.
<100 messages can take a half-hour or more to load.

Is there some way to give a summary within the (reasonably short) message
and/or provide an option whether or not to load the attachment?

Best,
WT