Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Hello to everyone
From: David Cassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:55:58 -0700

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear scientists, my name is David Cassis, I am a
chilean marine biologist specialliced in HABs and
plankton ecology and biogeography.

I have just recived my title after doing a very
interesting thesis on a time series in a fjord in
southern Chile, where I found Alexandrium, and
Dinophysis species whose aparitions where related to
temperature and ENSO.

I am looking for some help as I want to continue my
studies abroad (specially in an English spoken
country), ideally in HABs or phytoplankton ecology.

Could anyone help me with some info or have you got
any research assistentship vacant.

For more information on me and my work please visit my
website, which is the first dedicated to chilean HABs
and plankton (momentarily only in Spanish but
available in English from monday) at
http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/dcassis

Thank you very much in advance.

If you are not interested, I am sorry for using your
time and please delete.

=====
David Cassis