Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

From: kanchn khairnar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:23:32 -0700

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear Phycologist,

I would appreciate information on use of DNA markers
in studying the inter- and intra generic diversity in
micro algae. I am aware of work done using ribosomal
RNA marker.
I would like to know whether there is information on
use of AFLP/RAPD/ISSR markers in phytoplankton
diversity.
Thank you for your kind attention

Sincerely
Kanchan Khairnar