Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Gametes of F.serratus
From: Chus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:56:31 -0500

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

-- [ From: Chus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

        Hi everybody.

        I'm Jesus Oliveros, from Spain. I'm new on the list.

        I'm working on Fucus serratus reproduction and I need to obtain gametes in
laboratory.

        Does somebody know how to obtain gametes from mature male receptacles of F.
serratus.

        I have not problem to obtain gametes from female receptacles, but I have
not obtained gametes from male receptacles yet.

        Thanks.

Jesus Oliveros
Dpto B.O.S. Area de Ecologia
Universidad de Oviedo
C/ Catedratico Rodrigo Uria s/n
E-33071 - Oviedo - SPAIN

Email: [log in to unmask]

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末