Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Gametes of F.serratus
From: Chus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:56:31 -0500

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

-- [ From: Chus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

        Hi everybody.

        I'm Jesus Oliveros, from Spain. I'm new on the list.

        I'm working on Fucus serratus reproduction and I need to obtain gametes in

        Does somebody know how to obtain gametes from mature male receptacles of F.

        I have not problem to obtain gametes from female receptacles, but I have
not obtained gametes from male receptacles yet.

Jesus Oliveros
Dpto B.O.S. Area de Ecologia
Universidad de Oviedo
C/ Catedratico Rodrigo Uria s/n
E-33071 - Oviedo - SPAIN

Email: [log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at