Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Lenormandiopsis
From: louise phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:11:13 +1000

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

I am trying to locate type (or any other) specimens of Aneuria
parthasarathii (now known as Lenormandiopsis parthasarathyi) which
was described in 1966 by V. Krishnamurthy (Phykos 5:181-186). Is
anyone able to offer helpful suggestions as to how I could find these
elusive specimens?

Thanks

Louise Phillips
School of botany
The University of Melbourne
Parkville, Vic. 3010
Australia
Louise E. Phillips
School of Botany
The University of Melbourne

ph: +61 3 8344 7604
fax: +61 3 9347 5460

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末