Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Lenormandiopsis
From: louise phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:11:13 +1000

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

I am trying to locate type (or any other) specimens of Aneuria
parthasarathii (now known as Lenormandiopsis parthasarathyi) which
was described in 1966 by V. Krishnamurthy (Phykos 5:181-186). Is
anyone able to offer helpful suggestions as to how I could find these
elusive specimens?

Louise Phillips
School of botany
The University of Melbourne
Parkville, Vic. 3010
Louise E. Phillips
School of Botany
The University of Melbourne

ph: +61 3 8344 7604
fax: +61 3 9347 5460

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at