XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  August 2000

XML-L August 2000

How to make xml document from datasource in arbitrary format

rakesh <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:24:54 +0530

Hi,
   In my project I want to make xml document from a datasource which may be
.doc , richtext format or may be microsoft xl sheet.

   I don't know how get data out of these datasources.

Kindly avail information regarding this.

Regards

Rakesh