Subject: XML to WML Conversion
From: SUBSCRIBE XML-L Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:52:57 +0100

Hi to all,

Currently I am working on the conversion of an XML document to WML on-the-
fly.

I am looking into algorithms to achieve optimisation in grouping the XML
document into different wml cards to obtain the minimum number of cards in
a deck and minimum level of cards navigation.

Do anyone of you have any ideas/suggestions on how to proceed with such
grouping/XML tree parititioning algorithms?

Regards,
- Backpacker -