Subject: Urgent help needed
From: Eugene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:32:07 +0530

Hello,

In one of the Projects we are going to work, we have proposed to have Oracle
8 DB Server, Weblogic Application Server/ EJBs and XML in the Business Logic
Layer and JSP/ Jave servlets/ XSL in the Presentation Layer.

1) I need to know if we could accoplish this within the framework of the
existing project proposal. If so, can you please provide more information on
how the XML is to be stored, referenced and transported to other
applications?

2) In addition, I would also like to know how the XML data objects will be
converted into other formats so that the applications currently using data
in other formats will not have to modify their current interfaces. Could you
pls let me know what tools could be used to accomplish this.

Thanks
Eugene