Subject: Re: usage of xml
From: "Andersen, Jens Jakob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:54:46 +0200

Hello Vishal

Welcome to the great and fun world of XML.

XML can be implemented in the datalayer, and then you can use XSLT for the
presentation transofrmation at the server or at the client.

Do you know GO-XML http://www.go-xml.com a great web-site for info and
resources, (e.g. XML in 11.5 minutes)

Best regards

Jens Jakob