Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Algae-L - Doctoral study
From: Michael Lakeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:17:24 +1200

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear All,

My name is Michael Lakeman of the New Zealand Crop and Food Institute and I am currently exploring options for my Ph.D study.  I am interested in macroalgae culture, biotechnology and secondary metabolism.  I would like to study in North America or Western Europe.  If any of you can make suggestions of universities or institutes with a strong algal focus, or if anyone is looking for a doctoral student please let me know.

Many thanks,

Michael Lakeman

________
CAUTION: The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential.  If you read this message and you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of all or part of the contents is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Any opinions or views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not represent those of their employer.

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末