Subject: Re: Transfer of XML docs via a FTP site
From: "Smith, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:01:34 -0700

We have a use a simiar process, although we do not use XSQL.  We have a need
to receive XML documents via. FTP and post documents to our FTP Server.  I
would recommend that you right some kind of Daemon that pools a location on
your server for new Oracle generated XML documents.  Upon finding an XML
document you could then just use your Daemon/ Object to FTP the document to
a specific location.