Re: heritage

James Fraser <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:54:50 +0000

While I have a great many reservations about some of the claims being
made about North American aboriginal peoples on this list, most, if
not all of it is quite irrelevant to Celtic studies, and I will
refrain from comment. I do, however, feel it necessary to point out
that the Dutch live in Holland and Belgium, and that neither of these
is a 'Scandinavian country'. Scandinavia consists of Norway, Sweden,
Finland and Denmark, and the Danish are not Dutch (not even in South
Dakota).