Subject: Apology! 1
From: Lowell McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:05:36 -0400

I want to apologize as I accidentally sent out the whole
contents of my UNSENT file, by hitting the wrong button
when closing the computer for maintenance.
    You may have received a very old post, an incomplete
post, a partial reply, etc.
    I am working on a major non-computer project and
thought this would be a good time to run the computer
maintenance programs.
    Normally, I daily work on several posts and the ones not
completed, or needing more work, more thought, review,
etc., get sent to the UNSENT file.
    They are then superseded, or (often) not posted, as I
determine.
    The UNSENT file is also used by me when my ISP
occasionally disappears my posts - so I am reluctant to
erase it.
    By my sending out the whole UNSENT file, incomplete,
posts in first draft form, partial replies, etc., were dumbly sent
out.
    Please disregard all posts from me this Monday, and I
apologize again for the confusion or any problems I may have
caused.

Lowell McFarland <[log in to unmask]>