Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Long-Distance Microscopes
From: Joe Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:34:10 -0400

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

        A fish biologist colleague would like information on "long-
distance microscopes", with which I have no experience.  She wants
to video record fish feeding behavior through the sides of a glass
aquarium and has been told by a salesman that their product would
be perfect for that type of work.  The instrument recommended is a
Model K2 Long-Distance Microscope made by:

Infinity Photo-Optical Company
2530 Frontier Ave.
Boulder, CO 80301

The total cost for all components is about $5,000.00.  If anyone has
information I would greatly appreciate you responding to me at:

Many thanks,  Joe Scott

Infinity Photo-Optical Company
2530 Frontier Ave.
Boulder, CO 80301
Joe Scott, Professor, Department of Biology P.O. Box 8795
College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
757-221-2241 (Phone), 757-221-6483 (FAX)

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末