Subject: Thuata de Danann
From: Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:21:33 +0200

Hallo everyone!

I'm a newby in this list and don't know if you had this topic before. But I'm
sure there're some of you who might help me. I'm searching information about the
so-called "Thuatha de Danann". Till now I just found a list of the "members" -
but I would love to know more about this mythological group. Is there some place
in the net where I can read about them and their legends? If anyone of you likes
to help me, please send me a mail. Thank you all a lot!

Le Meas Mór,
Katrin

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#

He was alive...
The angel had come down from heaven to live - as mortal man beneath mortal
people and to fight for humankind as one of them.
And as the horizone began to gloom among the light of the rising sun, the Lord
of the Angels had become a man...

("Toto Animo", 2. Book of "To Kingdom Come", WIP)

KIT-X aka Kitty
([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])
FanFic-Archiv unter:
http://www.thetruth.de/fanfic

XFilerN's Homepage with many features and UBB Forum here:
http://www.xfilern.de