XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  June 2000

XML-L June 2000

Re: your mail

"Vun Kannon, David" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:01:25 -0400

        I think that with XSchema you would be able to state it, i.e. with
XSL templates inside appinfo elements, but enforcing it would be up to
something other than a standard parser. I think to do it right, the parser
would have to be smart enough to  understand appinfo content as a kind of
callback function, to be invoked as part of the parsing/validation process.
David vun Kannon
Manager, Financial Services
KPMG Consulting, LLC.