Subject: Waldorf Text
From: Vincent Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:52:22 -0500

Recently I sorted out from a bag of type a near complete set of Waldort
Text, 36pt.  I fount it in Mac McGrew's wonderful book on 20th century
typefaces.  I checked the list "Typeface Available From U.S. Foundries" and
did not find it on the list.  The type is in decent shape, but there is not
enough to make it useful to me.

If someone has this face and needs more, contact me off-list and I'll send
it to you.   I'd prefer it to go to an institutional collection, but I'll
give it to an individual if necessary.

Vincent Golden
Special Collections Librarian
Illinois Institute of Technology