Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Information on 3 algae species
From:João Almeida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:10:10 +0100

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Hi,

I am a student of Environmental Engineering and I am doing a model about
the macroalgal (Fucus vesiculosus, Ulva lactuca and Gracilaria
verrucosa) in the intertidal zone of the Tagus Estuary - Portugal.

I was hoping if someone could tell me where to find information on rates
of the biological processes of these algae (production and respiration
rates, exudation rates, frond breakage rates, etc.) and their dependence
on light, temperature and tides.

Thanking you in advanced for your cooperation,

Jo縊 Almeida

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末