Subject: Re: Subscript problem
From: "Hrant H. Papazian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 2000 08:40:52 -0700

Becky Davis wrote:
> What I need are subscript numerals, the ones that hang
> below the baseline, as used in notations like H2O

Oh. Scratch my MM idea, then... Sorry for jumping.

So maybe you should take one of those Expert fonts, move the
baseline-aligning sub numerals lower (unless you need those
too), and use that. (That's probably what you were thinking
anyway...). Note that you might lose some of the hinting if
you use Fontographer.

hhp