Subject: Search for Eye
From: Gunnar Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 May 2000 10:56:01 -0700

Randy,

If you get two hits on Eye #1, let me know. I subscribed to the new
magazine sight unseen but they never sent me the first. It took six months
and many messages before they finally told me they sold out (well after my
subscription and several of my letters.)

Gunnar

>Does anyone have the first two issues of Eye magazine for sale or
>know of where to look? I'm still kicking myself for not buying these
>back issues! Replies off list are welcome.

Gunnar Swanson Design Office    director, multimedia program
59 North Linden Drive           California Lutheran University
Ventura CA 93004-1236           60 West Olsen Road #3900
                                Thousand Oaks CA 91360-2700
v: +805 647 7000
f: +805 647 7754                        v: +805 493 3241
e: [log in to unmask]             e: [log in to unmask]