Subject: Re: Search for Octavo
From: John Falker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 May 2000 15:22:10 -0500

Thanks Robin, I'm quite interested in the first issue to come of '...' after
reading a bit more about it at their site. Judging from their first
publication date noted as next Thursday, may I presume from your note about
their 'Octavo' article that you have an early edition of their first issue, or
is it already published?

John