Subject: Re: Pet Peeve
From: Georgia Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 May 2000 10:34:52 -0700

Hi out there,
I wanted to say thanks to those of you who made me aware and who responded
to my pleas for help. That is not the way I usually like to make an
entrance, so hopefully the mechanical problems are taken care of (at least
for now). Also, I'm starting out fresh today, wiped the slate clean. I've
been following a couple of the strings, but there are none that I care to
jump in on at this time.