Subject: Type factoids
From: Gunnar Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 May 2000 22:39:38 -0700

I may have some of these answers in books and old issues of "Font &
Function" but they are all in my office at school. Can anyone provide any
of the following information:

1) Who designed Bookman and when?

2) If the swash variations were not part of the original design of Bookman,
who designed them and when?

3) When did Goudy design the Goudy Initials?

4) Who designed Fette Fraktur and when?

5) Who designed Bodoni (the version Adobe sells as just Bodoni) and when?

6) Who digitized Bembo for Adobe and when?

7) Who digitized ITC Franklin Gothic for Adobe and when?

Thanks,

Gunnar

Gunnar Swanson Design Office    director, multimedia program
59 North Linden Drive           California Lutheran University
Ventura CA 93004-1236           60 West Olsen Road #3900
                                Thousand Oaks CA 91360-2700
v: +805 647 7000
f: +805 647 7754                        v: +805 493 3241
e: [log in to unmask]             e: [log in to unmask]