Re: Talking to the wind

Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2000 13:32:24 -0400

At 09:53 AM 5/2/2000 -0700, Hrant H. Papazian wrote:
>I'll take dink over confused any day.

I'm not confused about the issue I was discussing, not at all -- but even
if I was, at least that's solvable/curable!

Ron :p ;)

PS. What a joy this list has been lately! :(

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/