Re: Talking to the wind

"Kate Gladstone & Andrew S. Haber" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 May 2000 22:59:52 +0000

Please, Ron - what specific speech-behaviors, Ron, do you and/or Native
people regard as proving the proper Respect for Native people

(or, to turn the question around: how can I know when I am about to *not*
show the due Respect?)

>Ahaow!

What does that mean? May one ask?

Yours for better letters,
Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair
325 South Manning Boulevard
Albany, NY 12208-1731
518/482-6763 *or* (for toll-free dialing in the USA/Canada)
ENTER ACCESS CODE 04 at my new 800 number, 800/394-9482 (800/EX-HW-ITAlic),
access code 04
    (remember:
    EX for EXcellent, HW for HandWriting, ITA for ITAlic ... then, access
code 04)
AND REMEMBER ... you can order books through my site! (Amazon.com link - I
get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)