Subject: Re: Talking to the wind
From: Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 May 2000 17:18:17 -0400

At 04:07 PM 5/1/2000 -0700, Hrant H. Papazian wrote:
> > I'll just answer a couple of Kate's questions ....
>
>I'm sorry if this offends you, but I think you should
>get a hold of your emotions and try to act rationally,
>instead of engaging in this misdirected crusade.

Huh? That doesn't offend me, Hrant, it just bewilders me! I really don't
know where that comes from (based on what I just wrote, anyway) -- unless,
of course, perhaps you misinterpreted my *teasing* you with regard to your
own comments about yourself in a spirit of nothing but pure jocularity.

Ron 8?

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they
really are or people might think we're stupid. - Jules Feiffer

Allow me to introduce my selves... http://www.psymon.com
Digital art, dreams & fantasies... http://www.psymon.com/art/