Re: East European version of Futura

"Hrant H. Papazian" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:40:54 -0700

ibbetson quotes:
>> currently using the Helvetica font family.
>> Now, our client is considering a revision
>> of the manual template and says they like
>> the Futura font.

Man oh man.
I'm actually having trouble figuring out which of
those two fonts is *worse* for this type of project...

David, do them a favor and tell them that an operating
manual should preferably be set in a face that people
can actually read. Sheesh.

hhp