Subject: Re: modern celtic religions
From: Eibhlin Fionn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:36:41 EST

In a message dated 3/16/00 10:56:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
         Everyone is entitled to their own "thing." But I can't help
 wondering, why are you asking me to discuss a topic about which you say you
 have no interest?
________________________________

And for some of us, more than one "thing."

No "prior" interest because the field seems to abound with flakes but
perhaps you might have something fresh or new to add to the subject
that just might engage me. My immediate interest is, of course, the
literature. I am interested in many things in this life.

Coincidentally, I took a 24 credit grad program in Tech Wt'g at
Clark University in the 1980's but decided that adolescents were
easier to work with than EE's and probably far more communicative too,
based on the findings of some tech writers from that dead MA giant
known as Digital.

 > However, it's my  understanding that you maintain a mailing list on that
 > subject, don't you?

         Afraid you've been misinformed. First of all, I'm not the only
 moderator--the others are Mara Riley and Lisa Paitz Spindler. Second, the
 Celtic Well mailing list is for those of any religious persuasion or none at

Only slightly, apparently. We're appear to be splitting hairs here, Francine.
Sorry then, "co-moderator."  I do recall your having posted something to
this list before your last exit wherein you invited us all to participate in
particular discussion, so I did not feel it qualified as privileged info.
Based
on what you wrote, it may have just been an alert to the few whom you
have referenced in another post.

Do have a glorious St.Patrick's Day then, Francine!

Eileen