Subject: Re: Dwarf Clerics and Sheela-na-gigs
From: Padraigin Ghordanach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:12:16 CST

Hello Peter and to everyone,

This makes me think of my recent study in Genesis.  I realize that this has
nothing to do with Dwarf Clerics and Sheela-na-gigs, but it made me think
about the covenant that God made with Abraham, and the circumcision that
represents that convenant. (I realize this is a sensitive topic for some of
you men out there so I'll cut it short...OH! no pun intended!).  It got me
wondering..."why did God choose such a thing?"  And..."How did others know
who was circumsized, and who wasn't?"  Because in the New Testament there
are indications that people DID know who was circumsized and who wasn't.
So, I thought "well, maybe they went around exposing themselves to one
another."  *shrug*  ...what a wonderful culture that must have been...oops,
did I really type that??

hhmmm...I wonder Peter...are the dwarfs in your pics circumsized?

Pda