Re: Transforming SQL queries via JDBC in an XML document

Steve Muench <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:44:17 -0800

This is correct.

The SQL-to->XML side of the utility works against
any JDBC driver. API-wise, this is the OracleXMLQuery
class.

However, presently the XML->to->TABLES(insert)
direction has some dependencies on the Oracle driver.
API-wise, as you discovered, this is the OracleXMLSave
class. This will be corrected in a later release.

Steve Muench, Lead XML Evangelist / Consulting Product Mgr
Oracle Corp, Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml