Help for ESAI Archives

ESAI Archives

Subject: Re: Environmental Research Questionaire
From: Mark Mc Corry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Jan 2000 15:29:40 +0000

Dear Marie

My most important environmental questions nationally are
1 proper conservation of habitats
2 proper environmentally sensitive planning and land use
3 clean water

1 water quality / eutrophication
          2 loss of biodiversity
         3 landscape/landuse change
           4 waste management
            5 urbanisation
        6  hazardous and dangerous substances
        7 soil degradation
        8  noise pollution
         9 air quality in cities
        10  human health and quality of life
         11 human attitudes to the environment and behaviour
        12  resource depletion
        13 climate change and greenhouse gases
        14 ozone loss and UV radiation
        15 GMOs

I gave a priority rating based on national importance. Certain factors at
the end of my list are of global importance. I don't think GMOs is an
important environmental priority.

regards,
Mark

Mail to: