Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Photosyntesis
From: John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:52:33 GMT

Dear all:

I'm working with Chlorophyta and Chrysophyta on a bioreactor, I can measure
the dissolved oxygen but I would like to know if there is a direct relation
between these parameter and net Photosynthesis.
If anyone could help me or tell me were I can find references on the
subject, it would be a great help.

Thank you all.

Jonh