Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Query
From: Jim Frediani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 May 1997 08:50:23 -0700

Hello-

I'm new to all this (Gaelic, email, internet, etc.) so I ask your
forgivness in advance for any and all mistakes made.

Can anyone help me locate the lyrics to the following songs:

Hi Rim Bo (from the album 'Secret People' by Capercaillie - a waulking
song in Gaelic)

and

Cape Breton Song (from the album 'Delirium' also by Capercaillie)

Tapadh leibh.

Sandaidh