Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject:RE: Re: Inbhe Téarainte
From: "Bell, Raymond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:20:36 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Thomson
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 4/30/01 5:18 AM

> As far as I am concerned this 3rd language issue is mischievious.  A
'me too' counter attack  intended to muddy the waters and dilute the cause
of Gaelic as a second language. But then -- I'm paranoic. ;-(

Well, if Frank is a paranoiac I'm one too.  I would be happy with the
three leids story if only the backers of Scots would stop sniping at support
for Gaelic - but they carry on sniping so I'll call their stuff "English".

One thing that cracked me up was the title of a pamphlet entitled something
like "The Lion has three tongues". Now I thought that was a nice red cat we
had on our flag not the leonine version of Cerberus!!!

:-E <- Tha tri teangaichean aig Reamonn cuideachd.

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]