Subject: Re: Celtic Statue from Germany, picture
From: Knud Mariboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jul 1996 10:09:11 +0200

Raimund KARL wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> You won`t believe it, but my scanner is functional, once again. I now
> have scanned the picture I have from the newly discovered Celtic
> Statue from Glauburg, Germany. I have already got a few private
> requests on sending the picture, but I would like anybody who would
> like to get it mail me (once again please, if you already did).
> I have made the scanned image a JPG file, but it still is almost 1MB in
> size (even though it could be made smaller by reducing the size of the
> picture, but it probably will loose in detail if doing this), and
> this is the reason why I don`t send it to the list - if you are
> interested, I will send it privatly. In the meantime perhaps I`ll try
> to minimize the size of the file, and if I get it down to a
> acceptable size I`ll post again and tell you that I have a smaller
> version.
>
> RAY ... [log in to unmask] ... Vienna, Austria

Ray:
Thank you to Karl Raimund for this courtesy. If it can help not fill
your mailbox with a huge pile of requests, I've laid it on the Celtic
homepage (see URL below) at the CELTIC NEWS (use the NETSCAPE button)
from where everybody can either view or download your picture. Thanks
again (even for all your other qualified contributions to this list):-).

Knud.
--
-
Visit the Celtic Homepage at this URL: