Subject: MS Outlook messages (was Re: XLinks ??)
From: Orest Saj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 May 1999 11:46:46 +0000

I am seeing repeated instances of Microsoft Outlook Express users
sending their e-mail messages as attachments.  I have to open these
messages in a separate window, save them as files out of Pine, or
perform other similar kludges.  I can't beleive I'm the only one - am I?

Can these users try to set their email software to properly format their
messages?  Can anyone suggest a fix?  Or shall we resign ourselves to
the fate of "Microsoft Internet 99" and its future upgrades?