Subject: Why XML
From: "Potts, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:26:51 -0000

Myself and a colleague are Intranet Developers, about to start a new
development. Our user use IE4 to view our applications.
Our current technologies include DHTML, VB6, ASP, SQL-Server, COM-Objects we
move data around using ADO, although we've had a large amount of problems
with this.

We'd like to use XML but we are currently unfamiliar with it, and were
wondering if people that are using it could provide arguments as to why it
would be useful in this environment.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Doug Potts