Subject: R: SOAP
From: Matteo Colombo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:16:34 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Vivek Dabral <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 2:07 AM
Subject: SOAP

> Hi want to explore SOAP from the scratch.
> What are the installation requirement for the same...
> Could somebody provide me some simple example & the way to implement them.
> Thanx in advance
> Vivek

Probably You have to read something about SOAP, the problem is that the
documentation is a little bit poor. First step is take a look at SOAP
specification www.w3.org/TR/SOAP. If you need I have some articles that are
a sort of comment to that specification
Then you can choose the right tool for your need.

Ciao Matteo