XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  November 1998

XML-L November 1998

Re: XML documents in relational databases

"Nico Weenink (Noki)" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Nov 1998 23:54:58 +0100

Thanks Charles, this was just something I was thinking of and looking for! I
am doing research after (the specifications required for) an EDMS for an
institute for flight simulation and I was thinking about XML and a RDBMS.
And I was wondering how to model these two into one system. This seems the
best option to me.
Thank you!

Nico.

Nico Weenink (Noki)