Subject: Re: new to XML!
From: Ashish Tayal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:33:29 -0800

Hi Gayle..
      I don't have an active use of XML in my project... I am trying to learn it
out of my own interest.
Like lakshmi, i am also a java programer but working specifically in the area of
CAD/CAM..
I want to explore the possiblilty of XML doing data manipulation for cad
applications..
thanx  a lot for the websites..
Ashish