Subject: Re: DTDs and Schemas...
From: John Robert Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:51:26 -0500

I'd also suggest VisualXML, the toolset from

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/

It has VisualDTD which does some of this.  (sorry, previous URI I sent you
offlist was wrong).

jr

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe